找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第二章双语音频

2025-5-16 14:03| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 62| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第二章:学校的来访者
Chapter 2: The School Visit

一个叫贝茜的女仆走进了房间。
A servant named Bessie came into the room.

她惊讶地发现我藏在窗帘后面。
She was surprised to see me behind the curtain.

她拉住我的手,把我拽出来。
She took my hand and pulled me out.

你这个调皮的女孩!她说。
“You naughty girl!” she said.

很快,里德姨妈叫我去见一位客人。
Soon, Aunt Reed called me to meet a visitor.

他叫布罗克赫斯特先生。
His name was Mr. Brocklehurst.

他个子高,看起来非常严厉。
He was tall and looked very strict.

他经营着一所女子学校。
He ran a school for girls.

我安静地站在屋里。
I stood quietly in the room.

布罗克赫斯特先生用冷冰冰的眼神看着我。
Mr. Brocklehurst looked at me with cold eyes.

里德姨妈开始谈论我。
Aunt Reed began to speak about me.

她是个坏孩子。她说。
“She is a bad child,” she said.

她爱撒谎,脾气也坏。
“She tells lies and has a bad temper.”

我真想大喊:那不是真的!
I wanted to shout, “That’s not true!”

但我还是保持沉默。
But I stayed silent.

我感到愤怒和委屈。
I felt angry and hurt.

布罗克赫斯特先生说我应该去他的学校。
Mr. Brocklehurst said I should go to his school.

他说学校会教我变乖。
He said the school would teach me to be good.

他警告我不要骄傲。
He warned me not to be proud.

我点了点头,但心里并不认同。
I nodded, but I didn’t agree inside.

他走后,我再也沉不住气了。
After he left, I couldn’t stay quiet.

我走到里德姨妈面前。
I walked up to Aunt Reed.

我不是说谎者!我喊道。
“I am not a liar!” I cried.

你对我太残忍了!
“You are cruel to me!”

里德姨妈看起来很震惊。
Aunt Reed looked shocked.

没人会相信你。她说。
“No one will believe you,” she said.

我会在学校说出真相。我回答。
“I will tell the truth at school,” I replied.

然后我跑回了自己的房间。
Then I ran to my room.

我哭了很久。
I cried and cried.

但在心底,我感到一种力量。
But deep in my heart, I felt strong.

我第一次勇敢地说出了自己的话。
For the first time, I spoke up.

那天晚上,我睡得很好。
That night, I slept well.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号