找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第十章双语音频(524字)

2025-5-19 14:37| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 41| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第十章:春天的友谊
Chapter 10Friendship in Spring

几个月后,春天终于来临。
Months later, spring finally arrived.
天气变暖了,湖面上的冰开始融化。
The weather became warmer, and the ice on the lake began to melt.
我感到更加轻松了。
I felt lighter and freer.


学校的气氛变得更加愉快,大家都开始享受户外活动。
The atmosphere at the school became more joyful, and everyone began to enjoy outdoor activities.
我和海伦常常在学校的花园里散步。
Helen and I often walked together in the school garden.
我们聊着未来的梦想,谈论着不同的可能性。
We talked about our dreams for the future and discussed different possibilities.


一天,校长带领我们参观了新来的学生。
One day, the headmaster led us to meet the new students.
其中一个女孩引起了我的注意,她看起来很安静。
One girl caught my attention; she looked very quiet.
她的眼神里透露出一种与众不同的坚韧。
There was a certain resilience in her eyes that stood out.


那位新女孩是名叫海莉的学生。
The new girl was a student named Haley.
她与我开始交谈,我们很快成为了朋友。
She and I began talking, and we quickly became friends.
我发现她的坚强与温柔让我深深佩服。
I found her strength and gentleness deeply admirable.


我们的友谊在接下来的日子里迅速发展。
Our friendship developed quickly in the following days.
我们一起度过了很多时光,分享彼此的故事和梦想。
We spent a lot of time together, sharing our stories and dreams.
我知道,这段友谊将成为我一生的宝贵财富。
I knew that this friendship would become a precious treasure for me throughout my life.


随着春天的结束,夏天也渐渐逼近。
As spring came to an end, summer gradually approached.
我和海伦都更加努力地学习,期待着未来的挑战。
Helen and I both worked even harder, looking forward to the challenges ahead.
我感到自己正逐步走向成就自己的道路。
I felt that I was slowly moving towards the path of achieving my dreams.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号