找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第十二章双语音频(472字)

2025-5-19 14:42| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 39| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第十二章:告别与成长
Chapter 12Farewell and Growth


几个月后,海伦生病了。
Months later, Helen fell ill.
她的病情越来越严重,整个人看起来非常虚弱。
Her condition worsened, and she appeared very weak.
我感到十分担心,常常去看她。
I felt very worried and often went to see her.


尽管海伦生病了,她依然坚持着微笑。
Despite being ill, Helen still managed to smile.
她总是安慰我,告诉我一切都会好起来的。
She always comforted me, telling me that everything would be all right.
我从她身上学到了许多坚韧和乐观的品质。
I learned many qualities of resilience and optimism from her.


有一天,海伦的病情突然变得更加严重。
One day, Helen’s condition suddenly became much worse.
她的病重到无法起床,我感到非常心痛。
She was too ill to get out of bed, and I felt a great deal of pain.
我整天陪伴在她的床边,尽我所能地照顾她。
I stayed by her bedside all day, doing what I could to take care of her.


最终,海伦的病情无法挽回,她安静地离开了这个世界。
Eventually, Helen’s condition became irreversible, and she quietly passed away.
我深感失落,但也知道她过得很平静。
I felt a deep sense of loss, but I knew she had passed away peacefully.
她是我生命中最重要的朋友,我永远不会忘记她。
She was the most important friend in my life, and I would never forget her.


海伦的离世让我更加坚信,生活中必须要拥有信念和勇气。
Helen’s passing made me more convinced that in life, we must have faith and courage.
我开始更加珍惜每一天,努力向前看。
I began to cherish each day more and look forward with determination.
她的教导将一直陪伴着我,直到我一生结束。
Her teachings would stay with me, guiding me throughout my life.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号