找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第十四章双语音频(614字)

2025-5-19 14:45| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 37| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第十四章:罗切斯特的到来
Chapter 14The Arrival of Rochester


随着时间的推移,我在洛伍德学校的生活变得更加稳定。
As time passed, my life at Lowood School became more stable.
我继续教授低年级的学生,并且逐渐喜欢上了这份工作。
I continued teaching the younger students and gradually grew fond of the work.
每一天,我都在学习和成长。
Every day, I was learning and growing.


有一天,校长告诉我,学校将迎来一位贵宾。
One day, the headmaster told me that the school would be receiving a distinguished guest.
我很紧张,不知道是谁。
I was nervous, unsure of who it would be.
但我知道这个机会对学校来说很重要。
But I knew this opportunity was important for the school.


那天,贵宾终于到来了。
That day, the distinguished guest finally arrived.
他是罗切斯特先生,一位富有的绅士。
He was Mr. Rochester, a wealthy gentleman.
他的到来吸引了全校的注意。
His arrival attracted the attention of the whole school.


我第一次见到罗切斯特先生时,他显得冷静而深沉。
When I first met Mr. Rochester, he appeared calm and serious.
他向我询问了教学情况,并表达了对我的赞赏。
He asked me about the teaching situation and expressed his appreciation for my work.
我感到有些紧张,但也为他的赞美而高兴。
I felt a little nervous, but also pleased by his praise.


在接下来的日子里,罗切斯特先生常常与我交谈。
In the following days, Mr. Rochester often talked to me.
我们讨论了很多关于教育、生活和未来的话题。
We discussed many topics, including education, life, and the future.
他的思想深刻,言辞犀利。
His thoughts were profound, and his words were sharp.


我渐渐发现,罗切斯特先生有着复杂的内心世界。
I gradually realized that Mr. Rochester had a complex inner world.
他并不像表面上那样冷漠。
He was not as indifferent as he appeared.
他的话让我对他产生了深深的兴趣。
His words sparked a deep interest in him.


尽管我们的对话越来越多,我依然保持着一定的距离。
Although our conversations increased, I still kept a certain distance.
我明白作为一名教师,我需要保持专业的态度。
I understood that as a teacher, I needed to maintain a professional attitude.
然而,我开始期待与他更多的交流。
However, I began to look forward to more conversations with him.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号