找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第十五章双语音频(535字)

2025-5-19 14:47| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 30| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第十五章:心灵的触动
Chapter 15A Touch of the Heart


随着罗切斯特先生的到来,洛伍德学校的生活变得不同了。
With Mr. Rochester’s arrival, life at Lowood School became different.
他偶尔会来教室,观察我们的学习情况。
He would occasionally come to the classrooms and observe our progress.
他的到来吸引了很多学生的注意。
His arrival caught the attention of many students.


我开始和他有更多的接触。
I began to have more interactions with him.
我们谈论了很多教育、生活和社会的话题。
We discussed many topics related to education, life, and society.
他的话语中透露出很多智慧。
His words revealed a lot of wisdom.


有时,罗切斯特先生会在课间和我一起散步。
Sometimes, Mr. Rochester would walk with me during breaks.
我们会谈论我们各自的经历和梦想。
We would talk about our experiences and dreams.
我发现自己越来越喜欢和他交流。
I found myself enjoying our conversations more and more.


他的话语让我感到心灵的触动。
His words touched my heart.
我感到他不仅是一个有权有势的人,还是一个深思熟虑的智慧人物。
I felt that he was not only a powerful person but also a thoughtful and wise one.
我开始对他产生了深深的敬意。
I began to develop a deep respect for him.


然而,我也意识到,自己与他之间有很大的距离。
However, I also realized that there was a great distance between us.
他是一个高高在上的绅士,而我只是一个普通的教师。
He was a high-class gentleman, and I was just an ordinary teacher.
我知道,我们的社会地位不同,不能有太多的交往。
I knew that our social statuses were different, and we could not have too much interaction.


尽管如此,我仍然期待与他相处的时光。
Nevertheless, I still looked forward to the time spent with him.
我们的对话让我对世界有了更深的理解。
Our conversations deepened my understanding of the world.
我开始意识到,我对他有了特殊的情感。
I began to realize that I had developed special feelings for him.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号