找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第十八章双语音频(639字)

2025-5-19 14:52| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 57| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第十八章:迷雾中的关系
Chapter 18A Relationship in the Mist


一天,罗切斯特先生邀请我去他家。
One day, Mr. Rochester invited me to his home.
我感到既紧张又兴奋。
I felt both nervous and excited.
这是我第一次去他的家。
It was my first time visiting his home.


他的庄园坐落在一个风景如画的地方。
His mansion was located in a picturesque place.
四周被大自然环绕,景色非常美丽。
It was surrounded by nature, and the scenery was beautiful.
我对这里的一切感到新奇。
I was amazed by everything here.


我们在庄园里漫步,谈论着各种话题。
We walked around the estate, discussing various topics.
他的幽默和智慧让我更加喜欢和他相处。
His humor and wisdom made me enjoy spending time with him more.
我感到自己越来越依赖他。
I felt myself becoming more dependent on him.


当我们进入庄园时,我感到有一种陌生的气氛。
As we entered the mansion, I felt an unfamiliar atmosphere.
那里充满了安静和神秘。
It was filled with quietness and mystery.
我开始对这里的人和事感到好奇。
I began to feel curious about the people and things here.


我们遇到了庄园里的管家,名叫玛德琳。
We met the housekeeper, named Madeleine.
她看起来非常严肃,给人一种冷漠的感觉。
She appeared very serious and gave a cold impression.
我感到有些不自在,但也没多想。
I felt a bit uneasy, but I didn’t think much of it.


随着时间的推移,我和罗切斯特先生的关系变得更加亲密。
As time passed, my relationship with Mr. Rochester grew closer.
我们的谈话越来越多,感情也越来越深。
We talked more, and our feelings grew stronger.
我开始觉得,他对我有着特殊的情感。
I began to feel that he had special feelings for me.


然而,我也开始意识到,他隐藏了许多事情。
However, I also began to realize that he was hiding many things.
他对我有时非常关心,但又显得很神秘。
He was sometimes very caring towards me, but also very mysterious.
我感到他并不完全对我敞开心扉。
I felt that he wasn’t fully open with me.


尽管如此,我还是忍不住对他产生了强烈的情感。
Nevertheless, I couldn’t help but develop strong feelings for him.
我开始相信,我们之间有着深深的联系。
I began to believe that there was a deep connection between us.
我希望自己能够了解更多关于他的事情。
I hoped to learn more about him.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号