找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第二十七章双语音频(585字)

2025-5-19 15:12| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 47| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第二十七章:离别的清晨

Chapter 27: The Morning of Departure

我一夜未眠,心里像被撕裂了一样痛苦。
I did not sleep all night. My heart felt torn and full of pain.
天刚亮,我收拾了简单的行李。
At dawn, I packed a small bag.
屋外一片安静,仿佛整个世界都沉默了。
Outside was quiet, as if the whole world was holding its breath.
我准备悄悄离开这座我曾深爱的庄园。
I prepared to quietly leave the house I had once loved.

就在我走下楼梯时,罗切斯特先生拦住了我。
As I walked down the stairs, Mr. Rochester stopped me.
你要离开我了吗,简?他说。
“You are leaving me, Jane?” he said.
我点了点头,眼中含着泪水。
I nodded, with tears in my eyes.
你骗了我,我说,但我还是爱你。
“You deceived me,” I said, “but I still love you.”

他抓住我的手,声音低沉而痛苦。
He took my hand, his voice deep and full of sorrow.
我一直想告诉你真相,可我太怕失去你。
“I wanted to tell you the truth, but I was afraid to lose you.”
我不能成为别人秘密的牺牲品。我说。
“I cannot be a victim of secrets,” I said.
我必须保留我的尊严和自由。
“I must keep my dignity and my freedom.”

他请求我留下,说他会把疯妻送走。
He begged me to stay and said he would send his mad wife away.
但我摇头,因为那不是我想要的生活。
But I shook my head, for that was not the life I wanted.
我愿意爱你,但我不能违背我心中的正直。
“I am willing to love you, but I cannot betray my sense of right.”
我轻轻吻了他的额头,转身离开了他。
I kissed his forehead gently and turned away from him.

我走出庄园,天边开始泛起微光。
I walked out of the house as the sky began to brighten.
脚步虽然沉重,但我知道自己必须这样做。
My steps were heavy, but I knew I had to go.
这是一次心碎的离别,也是一场灵魂的觉醒。
It was a heart-breaking farewell, but also a spiritual awakening.
我不知道前方等待我什么,但我愿意独自面对。
I did not know what waited ahead, but I was ready to face it alone.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号