找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第二十八章双语音频(612字)

2025-5-19 15:13| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 33| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第二十八章:在陌生的土地上

Chapter 28: In a Strange Land

我离开桑菲尔德庄园后,独自踏上了旅途。
After I left Thornfield Hall, I began my journey alone.
我没有目的地,也没有朋友或亲人可依靠。
I had no destination, no friends, and no family to rely on.
几天来,我靠着少量的钱买了面包和车票。
For days, I used my little money to buy bread and travel.
最后,我筋疲力尽,身无分文。
At last, I was exhausted and penniless.

我走进一个陌生的村庄,希望能找到一份工作。
I walked into a strange village, hoping to find some work.
但没有人愿意雇用一个孤独又衣衫褴褛的女人。
But no one wanted to hire a poor, lonely woman.
饥饿让我头晕目眩,我几乎在路边倒下。
Hunger made me dizzy, and I nearly collapsed by the road.
一位农妇给了我一块面包,我感激地吃了下去。
A kind farm woman gave me a piece of bread, which I ate gratefully.

夜晚来临时,我躲在一块岩石后面避雨。
When night came, I hid behind a rock to stay out of the rain.
风又冷又湿,我的身体不停地发抖。
The wind was cold and wet, and I could not stop shivering.
我祷告上帝,不要让我死在这片土地上。
I prayed to God not to let me die in this place.
我相信祂会为我开一条新的道路。
I believed He would open a new path for me.

第二天,我继续往前走,直到来到一所小屋前。
The next day, I kept walking until I came to a small house.
我敲了门,一个年轻女子开了门,看着我惊讶不已。
I knocked, and a young woman opened the door, surprised to see me.
请问,能给我一点水吗?我几乎是低声哀求。
“Please, may I have some water?” I almost whispered.
她赶紧把我扶进屋里,让我躺在火炉旁。
She quickly helped me inside and laid me near the fire.

我终于安全了,在温暖中渐渐睡着。
At last, I was safe and fell asleep in the warmth.
这是一个新的开始,但我还不知道未来会怎样。
It was a new beginning, though I did not yet know what would come.
风暴之后,我进入了一个陌生却温柔的世界。
After the storm, I entered a world both strange and gentle.
我的故事,尚未结束。
My story was not yet finished.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号