找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第二十九章双语音频(616字)

2025-5-19 15:15| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 31| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第二十九章:陌生人家的温暖

Chapter 29: The Kindness of Strangers

我在那所小屋里睡了一整天。
I slept the whole day in that little house.
醒来时,屋子里静悄悄的,只听见火炉的声音。
When I woke up, the room was quiet except for the sound of the fire.
一个年轻女子坐在我身边,她微笑着看着我。
A young woman sat beside me, smiling kindly.
你感觉好些了吗?她轻声问。
“Are you feeling better now?” she asked softly.

她叫戴安娜,是这家屋主的妹妹。
Her name was Diana, the sister of the man who owned the house.
她告诉我,是她和妹妹玛丽救了我。
She told me that she and her sister Mary had taken me in.
这个房子的主人叫圣约翰,是一位年轻牧师。
The owner of the house was St. John, a young clergyman.
他们三人都很善良,有礼,尊重我。
All three were kind, polite, and treated me with respect.

他们没有追问我从哪里来,也没有看不起我。
They did not ask where I came from or look down on me.
我说我叫·艾略特,这是我随口编的名字。
I told them my name was “Jane Elliott,” a name I made up.
圣约翰说我可以在这里休息,直到身体康复。
St. John said I could stay there until I regained my strength.
我感到一种久违的平静和安全。
I felt a peace and safety I had not known in a long time.

几天后,我已经能起床走动,也帮忙做些家务。
A few days later, I could walk and help with small chores.
戴安娜和玛丽很喜欢和我聊天,我们成了朋友。
Diana and Mary enjoyed talking with me, and we became friends.
圣约翰则比较安静,但他的眼神中有深思。
St. John was quieter, but there was thoughtfulness in his eyes.
他总是在观察我,似乎在猜测我是谁。
He often watched me, as if trying to guess who I truly was.

我开始恢复了力气,也重新感受到生活的希望。
I began to grow stronger and feel hope return to my life.
在这个陌生人的家中,我第一次不再漂泊。
In the home of strangers, I no longer felt like a wanderer.
他们的温暖像阳光照进我破碎的心。
Their kindness was like sunlight warming my broken heart.
我还不知道,这段相遇将改变我未来的命运。
I did not yet know that this meeting would change my destiny.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号