找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第三十章双语音频(586字)

2025-5-19 15:16| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 36| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第三十章:新生活的邀请

Chapter 30: An Invitation to a New Life

我在摩尔庄园住了几个星期,身体渐渐康复。
I stayed at Moor House for several weeks and slowly recovered.
每天和戴安娜、玛丽聊天让我感到快乐。
Talking with Diana and Mary each day brought me joy.
我们一起读书、散步,生活简单而温暖。
We read books and took walks together. Life was simple and warm.
圣约翰仍然安静,但开始慢慢靠近我。
St. John remained quiet, but he began to draw closer to me.

一天晚上,圣约翰坐在壁炉旁,对我说话。
One evening, St. John sat by the fire and spoke to me.
你愿意在村子里当一名女教师吗?他说。
“Would you like to be a teacher in the village?” he asked.
孩子们需要你,你也可以重新开始。
“The children need you, and you can begin again.”
我感动极了,立刻答应了。
I was deeply moved and agreed at once.

第二天,我们去了一个简陋的小学。
The next day, we went to a small, poor school.
孩子们穿着破旧,但眼睛里闪着好奇的光。
The children wore old clothes, but their eyes were bright with curiosity.
我开始教他们字母、读书和算数。
I began to teach them letters, reading, and numbers.
他们认真听讲,让我找回了价值感。
They listened carefully, and I felt a sense of purpose again.

晚上回到摩尔庄园,我累但很满足。
Each evening, I returned to Moor House, tired but content.
戴安娜和玛丽也支持我,说我做得很好。
Diana and Mary supported me and said I was doing well.
圣约翰有时会默默看着我,似乎在思考什么。
St. John sometimes watched me quietly, as if thinking deeply.
我不知道他心里在计划什么,但我感激他给了我机会。
I didn’t know what he was planning, but I was thankful for the chance he gave me.

这是我人生的一段安稳时光,虽平凡却真实。
It was a peaceful time in my life, plain but real.
我还在疗伤,但也在重新成长。
I was still healing, but I was growing again.
上帝没有忘记我,而是带我走向新的方向。
God had not forgotten me. He was leading me to a new path.
命运的门,正在悄悄打开。
The door of destiny was quietly opening.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号