找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第三十三章双语音频(597字)

2025-5-19 15:21| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 38| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第三十三章:重返火场之后

Chapter 33: Return After the Fire

我踏上旅程,心中既忐忑又坚定。
I began my journey with both nervousness and determination.
一路上,我不断回忆他最后看我的眼神。
Along the way, I kept remembering the way he looked at me the last time.
那眼神里有失落,也有无法说出的深情。
There was sadness in his eyes, but also a deep, unspoken love.
我多么渴望再一次见到他。
How I longed to see him once more.

几天后,我来到了曾经熟悉的桑菲尔德庄园。
A few days later, I arrived at the once familiar Thornfield Hall.
但眼前的一切让我震惊——只剩下废墟。
But what I saw shocked me—only ruins remained.
庄园已被大火烧毁,墙壁焦黑,屋顶塌陷。
The mansion had been burned, the walls blackened, the roof collapsed.
我站在废墟前,泪水止不住地流。
I stood before the ruins, tears falling uncontrollably.

我询问附近的人,他们告诉我火灾的真相。
I asked the locals, and they told me what had happened.
疯女人在一个夜晚纵火,将整座房子烧毁。
The madwoman had set the house on fire one night.
罗切斯特先生救出了仆人,却自己被压在瓦砾下。
Mr. Rochester had saved the servants but was trapped by the falling roof.
他失去了视力,也失去了家园。
He lost his sight, and his home was gone.

现在,他住在远处的一座小屋里,几乎与世隔绝。
Now he lived in a small cottage far away, almost cut off from the world.
我立刻前往那里,心跳比脚步更快。
I went there at once, my heart racing faster than my feet.
小屋静静地立在树林边上,窗前有一张长椅。
The cottage stood quietly at the edge of the woods, with a bench by the window.
他就坐在那里,仿佛在等待什么。
He was sitting there, as if waiting for something.

我轻轻地走过去,叫了一声:先生,是我。
I walked up quietly and said, “Sir, it’s me.”
他没有转头,只是皱眉:是幻觉吗?
He didn’t turn, only frowned. “Is it a dream?”
不是幻觉,我真的回来了。我握住他的手。
“It’s no dream. I’ve come back,” I said, taking his hand.
他颤抖着触摸我的脸,终于低声哭了出来。
He trembled as he touched my face and finally began to cry.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号