找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第三十四章双语音频(567字)

2025-5-19 15:22| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 39| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第三十四章:爱的回归

Chapter 34: The Return of Love

他握着我的手,久久没有松开。
He held my hand and did not let go.
你真的回来了?你原谅我了吗?他低声问。
“You really came back? Have you forgiven me?” he asked softly.
我从未怪过你,我说,我一直爱着你。
“I never blamed you,” I said. “I have always loved you.”
他闭上眼,泪水顺着脸颊缓缓流下。
He closed his eyes, and tears rolled gently down his cheeks.

我们一起走进了他的小屋。
We walked together into his small house.
一切都很简朴,但我心中却无比踏实。
Everything was simple, but my heart felt steady and full.
我开始照顾他,帮他做饭,读书给他听。
I began to care for him—cooking, reading aloud, being near.
他不再孤独,而我也不再流浪。
He was no longer alone, and I was no longer wandering.

他的眼睛看不见,但他看见了我的心。
His eyes could not see, but he saw into my heart.
他说我的声音就是他的光,我的爱就是他的眼睛。
He said my voice was his light, and my love was his sight.
我们的灵魂像两条流离的河流,终于汇合。
Our souls, like two rivers, had finally come together.
我们不再需要外在的世界来证明幸福。
We no longer needed the outside world to prove our happiness.

几个月后,我们在乡村教堂举行了简单的婚礼。
A few months later, we were married in a quiet country church.
没有盛大的仪式,只有最深的承诺。
There was no grand ceremony—only the deepest vow.
圣约翰没有来,但他寄来了一封充满祝福的信。
St. John did not come, but he sent a letter full of blessings.
我知道他也找到了自己的道路。
I knew he too had found his own path.

我们安静地生活在一起,日子平淡却充实。
We lived quietly together, our days simple but full.
几年后,他的视力恢复了一些。
Years later, some of his sight returned.
当他第一次重新看到我的脸时,他哭了。
When he first saw my face again, he wept.
我也哭了,但这一次,是喜悦的泪水。
I cried too—but this time, they were tears of joy.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号