找回密码
 立即注册
陈雷英语 门户 书虫 简爱 新版简爱双语 查看内容

第三十五章双语音频(645字)

2025-5-19 15:24| 发布者: bianji| 查看: 31| 评论: 0

摘要: .
 

第三十五章:心的归处

Chapter 35: Where the Heart Belongs

我们的生活平静而深远,没有激情的波澜,却有灵魂的安宁。
Our life was quiet and deep—without dramatic waves, but full of soul’s peace.
每天清晨,我们一起坐在窗边,听鸟鸣,看阳光洒进屋内。
Each morning, we sat by the window, listening to birds and watching the light.
他常说:我什么都看不见,但我感受到一切。
He often said, “I see nothing, but I feel everything.”
这句话,是他对爱的最好表达。
That sentence was his perfect way of saying “I love you.”

我写信告诉戴安娜和玛丽,我找到了自己的归宿。
I wrote to Diana and Mary to say I had found my true home.
她们回信时说:你得到了你应得的幸福。
They replied, “You have the happiness you deserve.”
我也写信给圣约翰,他正在印度传教。
I also wrote to St. John, who was now preaching in India.
他的回信坚定而安静,仿佛来自另一个世界。
His reply was calm and strong, as if from another world.

我为你感恩,他说,但我的脚步,已不属于尘世。
“I thank God for you,” he wrote, “but my steps now walk beyond the earth.”
我知道,他正在追寻他对神的完全献身。
I knew he was seeking full devotion to God.
而我,找到了属我自己的另一种信仰——爱中有神,神中有爱。
As for me, I had found my own faith—God in love, and love in God.
我的信仰,不再遥远,而是就在他身边,在每一刻生活里。
My faith was no longer far away—it was beside me, in every moment of life.

十年过去,我们的生活依然温柔如初。
Ten years passed, and our life remained gentle and full.
他的眼睛逐渐恢复了一点光。
His eyes slowly recovered a little sight.
当他第一次看清我们的孩子,他笑着哭了。
The first time he saw our child clearly, he smiled and cried.
我抱着他们两个,心中满是感恩。
I held them both, full of gratitude.

这就是我愿意记录下来的全部。
This is all I wish to record.
不是奇迹的爱情,而是经历火焰后的深情与信任。
Not love full of miracles, but love built through fire, trust, and time.
我叫简·爱,而我终于属于了一个人,一个家,一颗心。
My name is Jane Eyre—and at last, I belonged.
故事结束,真正的生活,才刚刚开始。
The story ends, and real life has only just begun.

 


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 
.

鲁ICP备19023380号